This is what I have written as my Return on Investment project for my Dale Carnegie course. It involves Project01, A.K.A. Engineering the Next Generation PBoX.
I will make Project01 active and sustainable for when I am gone. There will be a sustainable Organizing Committee set up for the duration of the project, with at least 3 TN takers and 3 EP makers in terms of committees. The project will need to realize four total exchanges by the Spring of 2009.
BASELINE PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
– Stable project brand and common business plan usable among all Committees.
– Numbers of exchanges already in the system: 4
– 3 permanent OC members plus one OC VP per country involved
Go from current stage to a stable branded project that has a clear message for all committees involved. Prepare to recruit at least 3 EPs to go abroad in Spring.
“DRIVERS OF SUCCESS” TO BE EMPLOYED
– Self-Confidence: take confidence in the future of Project01 even after I am gone.
– People Skills – become capable of selling the idea to both TN takers and EP makers as well as companies and potential EPs themselves.
– Develop Leadership Skills – Get others to take ownership of the project and its importance to AIESEC and our own LC, and their own LC.
ROI AND NOTES
– New engineering AIESEC members
– More engineering opportunities for those members
– Restoration of the relevance of AIESEC and of our LC
– Building and Maintaining Rep